Congratulations — You have chosen your beautiful new Granite or Quartz Countertop and now you want to know all the Next Steps. If you can’t find what you need to know here, please CONTACT US and someone will be happy to help!
What to Expect from Progressive Countertop
- We respect your home. Our crew will pick up after themselves and use mats to protect your flooring as they carry-in, level and install your countertop.
- Faucet holes and soap dispensers will be drilled on-site. (Expect a minimal amount of dust)
- The sinks will be mounted to the underside of the counter with clips at time of installation. Silicone is added, providing a watertight seal. Allow 6 to 12 hours of curing time for the silicone to set before a plumber reconnects the plumbing. Please note: We are not licensed plumbers, so we are unable to disconnect or re-connect your plumbing.
- Once installed, our crew will clean and apply a coat of sealer to your new granite. The crew will also leave you with a cleaner/sealer kit (for kitchens only). Please note: The sealer does not apply to quartz countertops.
- You can expect us to be professional and efficient — in and out in just a few hours!
Book A Free Consultation Quote Request
PREPARING for your New CountertopYou can help us make your installation day go smoothly by making the following preparations:
- Please have open access to driveways and doorways.
- For renovation projects, please have the existing counter tops removed.
- Please ensure that all plumbing, electric or gas appliances are disconnected and moved away from the counter area.
- Appliances should be on-site but not installed. Once the counters are installed, while the crew is on-site, you can move your stove or cook top in place to ensure proper fit.
- Please have your faucets on-site. Faucets must accommodate material that is 3cm thick.
- We recommend you have your plumber return the day after installation to re-install faucets and sink drains. This will allow adequate time for adhesives and sealants to cure.